Welcome to the official Silly Bandz blog

We will be posting from time to time giving you news about Silly Bandz.

We are very excited to be in contact with our fans. We have Facebook and Twitter pages where you can keep up to date with us and follow us. Our Facebook is http://facebook.com/sillybandz our Twitter is http://twitter.com/sillybandz. Recently the owner of our company Robert Croak recently started a Facebook fan page and it can be found at http://facebook.com/robcroak.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

288 Responses to “Welcome to the official Silly Bandz blog”

1. omg i have 517 silly bandz

2. Adrian1 says:

Hi. I’m Adrian. who knows how and where silly bandz started? I have 50 (Kinda low).

3. Adrian1 says:

Hi. I\’m Adrian. who knows how and where silly bandz started? I have 50 (Kinda low).

4. kaka says:

Can you make names on the silly bandz.

5. parris says:

I have like over 50 silly bandz (thats a lot right) anyway i lllllllllllooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee silly bandz. got to go because i have to go and get more silly bandz at the store

6. Elijah says:

silly bandz are awesome i have the steelers pack it’s the best

7. Kristin says:

Silly Bandz rock! The fourth grade class’ at Hinckley Elementary want to ban Silly Bandz exept for my class!!!!! Sily Bandz started somewhere in Ohio. I have almost 200. can you email me the list of rare silly bandz? Can you make “horse tack” silly bandz like saddle pad, saddle, helmet, brushes, etc. please write back. In my class we had to write about if silly bandz should be banned or not and alot of people said they should and some saif they shouldn’t and of course i said no they should not be banned. Can you make silly erings i am starting to make silly erings.

8. Kristin says:

silly bandz rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But Justin Bieber is hot to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. bell says:

dose any one no how thre made ?

10. kayley says:

please don’t stop making silly bandz I love them and I have 200!!

11. camryn says:

i have over 1,923 silly bands i was one of the first one to get them <3 i love silly bandz

12. ashely says:

Oh my gosh sill bands are so cool i have 600 of them my favorite is the hot dog!!!!

SSSoooo cool!!!!!!

13. emi says:

I think u should make field hockey sillybandz
    (stick, field hockey sign, ball, etc)

14. emi says:

I think u should make field hockey sillybandz
    (stick, field hockey sign, ball, etc)
    i have a few sillybandz because im good at getting friends to give me some ;)

15. emi says:

I think u should make field hockey sillybandz
    (stick, field hockey sign, ball, etc)
    i have a few sillybandz because im good at getting friends to give me some ;) ;)

16. kayley says:

I love them

17. arianna says:

you should make twilight , silly bands, like bella, edward, jacob,a wolf,and vapire teeth.

18. arianna says:

you should make silly band earrings

19. arianna says:

you should make pop sented silly bands like, orange crush, dr pepper, mountain dew, grape crush.

20. arianna says:

neon silly bands

21. arianna says:

silly band charm bracelates

22. Zaria says:

OMGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE SILLY BANDZ U GUYZ ROCK AND I HAVE OVER 300 OF THEM THATZ HOW I LOST ALL MY BIRHTDAY MONEY!!!!!! PLZZZZ MAKE HANNAH MONTATNA SILLY BANDZ LOL

23. edgar mojica says:

wow i love silly bandz sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

24. Ari says:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOV VVVVVVVVVV E SILLY BANZ they r the best
    i just got some from new york they r tie-die numbers ya and like 2 or 1 of them is sparkly
    yaaaaaa but i dont have much i only have like 33 i think cuz i just counted but i really want more

25. thelma says:

wow i write for the tech tribune and i have to do an article bout silly bands nd high school kids wear’n wow i never knew

26. Yasmine says:

I have all the silly banz in the whole world because i am rich.

27. Angie says:

Hi;)
    i am like a huge fan of the sillybandz… my testimonial thingy sent, explaining everything. but ill restate one thing.

so on my school bus we did this thing this week , i call it “Race to the most bandz” .. well only the middle school kids though, cause we get annoyed by little kids. No offense people. im in middle school, im in 5th grade. our school starts it a bit earlier, huh? ends at 8th grade like usual though :D i couldnt participate because my family are in money problems… :( but tonight at my mom’s job, she picked up 2 packs.. rockband w/ glitter and hollywood tie dye… me and my sister are splitting them so its fair, but they are originally for me, so i guess ill have more, my sisters in highschool (9th grade) haha… i love you guys >-< ;)

28. Angie says:

what is the cheapest any store has sold them at? (AMERICAN $$ AMOUNT)

29. Angie says:

haha have like only 23 or 24… 2 of them broke :( i was sharing with my sister too, but then i called my moms cell to leave a msg about getting milk, and she answered (she was i guess carrying her phone in her pocket now, she usually leaves it in her locker at her job along with her purse and lunch) so i asked her what packs were in the dollar section today, she said a couple, i asked my sister which ones out of some and she picked zoo animals and pirates T^T i want zoo animals & pirates (they are both 12 packs… BTW seperate packs. a priate pack and a zoo pack) mine were a 12 pack of rockband w/ glitter, and a 12 pack of hollywood tiedye!:D but yeahh… :P

30. sexy02 says:

i have 45,945 silly bandz got to go to buy more silly bandz bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

31. wilson says:

I have a sports pac and a music pac:guitars,drums,hooke’m horns, etc.it’s awesome!!!!!!!!!

32. Verniah Jefferson says:

silly banz are hecka tight like everybody at mii skool gots them and i gots a couple myself and they filthy

33. silly bandz RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Bob says:

Who invented Silly Bandz? Peace out pips

35. llololo says:

i only have 52 silly bandz!! :( Please make justin bieber ones and barbie ones!

36. amanda says:

can you guys make taylor swift silly bandz?!Anyway silly bands rock!only yea…they already banned them from my school:..(,and if we wear them we get detention:(Personally i don’t think 50 is a lot but keep up the good work!!!:Plol!!GO STEELERS!!!

37. amanda says:

anyone LOVE justin beiber?i do!!!PPL SAY HE SINGS LIKE A GIRL,AND HES A GAY BABY:(NO HE IS NOT!!!!!!!(PLEASE MAKE JUSTIN BEIBER TOO

38. shauna says:

i thank silly bands are asome cool and i thank justin bibber is gggggggggggggggay

39. i actully have 405 i think idk i will count themand put it on here ok

40. heeey i love silly bandz there alosme i have alot and i count them almost everyday its funnn yeserday iput then in matches hafe of them had matches well byeee

41. david oneal says:

i want to know when the video game is coming out this fall please email me at david.oneal31@yahoo.com

42. faith2hip52 says:

I have 147 silly bandz the last time I counted. I really like the silly ringz. I have a suggestion for you guys you guys should try to make silly necklacez. But make it looser so it would choke children. It would be so awesome if you guys could! And you could also wear those as silly bandz! :) And also could you make some ballet silly bandz? Im a dancer and me and my friends are obsessed with sillybandz so if you could make them I think a lot of students would buy them! Thnx for reading this!

43. victoria says:

i have over 1,000 silly bandz, they make me sooooooo happy, espcially with all their colors:)

44. Dana says:

I loveee Silly Bandz! I have a ton! (:
    My friend and I trade all the time!

45. Dana says:

I love Silly Bandz!!!!!! I have a ton but you cant have to many right?

46. Jesus says:

Is there an octopus / wolf silly band please answer thanks

47. dakota says:

silly bandz are awesome please send me some

48. em says:

Hey how are ya

49. SillyBandz!!!! says:

Silly BAndz rule! I two new ones today and one glows in the dark! SILLY BANDZ ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50. loopey says:

heey its loopey and i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee silly bandz i have 50000 and i even have the justin bieber ones he is ssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hoottttttttttttttttttttt well i got to go becouse i have to go get more silly bandz and i hav to go bowling and its my birthday yayayayayayayayayayayayyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im soooooooooooooooooooo happy im turning 15 i cant wait for my party to night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!