Silly Bandz is proud to announce our Art Fest pack!

Available to order NOW on Sillybandz.com!
Tie Die! 3 Colors in each shape!
INCLUDES 24 SHAPES
4 – Paint Brushes
4 – Big Top Tents
4 – Suns
4 – Leaping Dancers
4 – Ballerinas
4 – Fiddles

Tags: , , ,

57 Responses to “Silly Bandz is proud to announce our Art Fest pack!”

1. brittni says:

OMG i love the tie-dye sun sooooo much i wanna have it sooooooooooooo badly

your bff brittni

2. Eric says:

Finally Tie Dye! How much do they cost?

3. Lauren says:

Tie-Dye! Awesome. I love the tie dyes I have. Where will you be selling the Art Fest Pack In michigan? Wallgreens? Rite Aid? Cause I haven’t been able to find tons of silly bandz mostly other brands of the bracelets.

4. Maggie says:

Please tell me when and where they will be in Pennsylvania!!!

5. SillyBandz says:

@maggie they are all over penn. try barnes & noble or toys r us

6. Carissa says:

Do you know where they sell these Silly Bandz in Long Island, NY?

7. becca says:

I’m so excited to get some ! Especially because i’m a Ballet,Jazz and lyrical ect. dancer. I’ve been waiting for this kind since sillybandz have cameout!

8. Jasmin says:

Im so excited!!!!!!!!!! Silly bandz are awesomeeeeeee

9. Anna says: says:

Where do u get them in Florida!!??

10. carolyn says:

where can u find them n Virginia?
    I only find them in halmark, and THE SAME DESIGNS OVER AND OVER AND OVER again:!
    where do u find the latest design of the sillybandz?
    ~Carolyn

11. Tony Thawanyarat says:

WHoever makes there bands is a mastermind i love this pack especially the fiddle cuz it kinda resembles the violin could you tell me w/ an estimate when the art fest pack will arrive in ga hallmarks

12. demir says:

i want the art feast so bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! i am finaly buying the art feast pack today

13. JJ says:

just make tye dyed and glitter!!! us kids are tired of plain old solid colors we want the new creations!!! try doing clear silly band…and have glitter inside it genious…i know some kids try making their own tye dye, they break, and kids throw them out and waste your product (unless they know how to put it back together…i dont) also make some kind of thing people can buy to fix the silly bandz…..there is tieing, ironing and boiling back together wich way would yuo fix them

14. zezra says:

i want more silly bands now

15. lillie says:

i love silly band and i only want 3000000 more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. jillian says:

tie die cool dieing for changing colors

17. Maddy says:

I love this pack! It’s the best yet!!!!!! :)

18. Maddy Rasmusson says:

I love SILLY BANDZ!!!!!!! Especially this pack!!!!

19. Hannah Rocks 101 says:

The very next thing that I’ll spend my allowance on is the art fest Silly Bandz pack.

20. carly says:

I love the sun even though it’s already in the basic shapes pack :) i love how it’s tie-dye :D

21. madison says:

i love silly bandz i have dogs,candy,dino,spring,and alots more,but i can’t wait for them to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!silly bandz are awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Crissy says:

omg!!!! these silly bandz r so kool!! i can’t wait 2 get them! tie dye silly bandz rock!!

23. Katie says:

I love silly bandz I have like 170!!!! :)

24. OMG I LOVE SILLY BANDZ I HAVE 567 SILLY BANDZ IEVEN HAVE TIE DIE I HAVE THIRTY OF THEM I DONT WANT TO TRADE THEM BUT I WANT TO TRADE MY SECNTED ONE WHO WANTS TO TRADE BRITNNI AND ERIC

25. SOMEONE PLEASE TRADE WITH ME

26. can't tell says:

U can find them at walmart,walgreens,gas stops,and i hear CVS pharmsty
    and i just got like 100 more plus i have 250 already
    i can’t wait 2 these i do tap hiphop and clogging

27. Hannah Bush says:

OMG i need those maybe ill ask my mom if i can order them with my own money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28. Jaycie says:

I luv silly bandz I have 379 silly bandz and I am getting 36 more they are so cool and I want these. So badly where can you get them in nc and I want to say hey to my Bfflpaf destiny so hey destiny this is jaycie

29. Casie says:

Where r they in florida

30. Josh says:

eh, theyre alright i guess. i like the rainforest pack better, its the best one

31. McKenna says:

i love silly bandz and any brand of them i hold the record of my whole school someday i hope to ahve the most ever :)

32. McKenna says:

it is so much fun 2 trade people and see which ones they have cuz everyone has a different one of their own that is worth ALOT mine is the USA in letters (spelled out) it is so big that its my favorite necklace i cant wait to see how much its worth when i ngo back to school :) :) :)

33. McKenna says:

dear casie,
    i went to florida this summer and every beach shop has them or walgreens and other local pharmacys (please write back)

<3, McKenna

34. lesa says:

luv these things

35. lesa says:

luv these things!!!!!!!

36. Abby says:

Where can you find sillybandz in Maine?!?!?

37. sam says:

these r so cool ! i have 664:D

38. neha says:

hey robert can you make a sillybandz locater so it shows where they selll sillybandz please?!!?

39. SillyBandz says:

@neha we had one but it was like a map for the knock offs to try and steal our customers

40. Lauren says:

Funny. The store at my town’s mall just now got baseball and fantasy shapes, but it already had the other packs. It’ll take forever for it to get these.

41. Cathlyn says:

There are a variety of celebrity children wearing silly on this site. Its quite cute

42. Jess says:

i wis they had a pack of silly bandz that was just tie die suns!

43. Melissa says:

i really want all the sillybandz i see on here!!!! i only have like 20 :( (
    at first i thought they were stupid but now its all i want for christmas lol

44. Tiffany says:

I have alot of them

45. Orguerline says:

I Lovee Silly Bandz.. I Got 34 Silly Bandz, There My Favorite Rubber Bandz. I Like These Colorful, Stringy Thingys. I Was So Happy When I Got My First 12 Pack. And I Am Now Really Obsessed With Them. Thanks Silly Band Makers. :)

46. Anna says:

Where are they going to be sold?

47. Tori says:

I got 66 silly bandz i just got 2 packs today the alphabet pack and the art fest pack i didn’t know that it was a new pack

48. destiney says:

i want the art fest pack so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i don’t know where to get it

49. Haley says:

please tell me where in Citrus County Florida they have the art fest pack!!?!!

50. Sierra says:

where do you find these in cincinnati ohio? i need them for a school project bad!!! plz rite back- sierra